A leading developer of open architecture, Video Management System (VMS) solutions for security and surveillance applications. Our exacqVision VMS client-server solutions are scalable from a small single camera solution to large scale corporate or campus systems with thousands of cameras. Real-time and recorded video can be viewed, managed and configured from any location on the network.
exacqVision's open architecture VMS software ensures interoperability with IP cameras, servers and storage systems from manufacturers such as IBM, HP and Dell. Open architecture software allows customers the ability to select the highest quality components from a wide variety of manufacturers. We support all of the leading IP video cameras from Axis Communications, Arecont Vision, IQinvision, GE, Panasonic, Sony, ACTi, CBC Ganz, Vivotek, and more. Open architecture VMS software also provides flexibility of choosing the storage system that best fits the requirements by using the operating systems file system to map the system drives for video storage. Customers may select internal disk storage, RAID, iSCSI, DAS or SAN. Learn more here: http://www.exacq.com
- Exacqvison 6.0 - This new release adds radically-faster search through our new SpeedSearch feature. Other major new features and improvements include advanced camera configuration, faster more responsive PTZ control, and over 80 new IP camera integrations. Included in this release are new enhanced versions of Exacq Mobile, Exacq Web Client, and Enterprise System Manager (ESM). In all there are over 100 new features and improvements in this release!
- Exacqvison S-Series - The new S-Series line of networked video storage servers allows you to extend storage and archive storage to any exacqVision server running exacqVision Pro or Enterprise.
- Exacqvison Enterprise System Management (ESM) - The new ESM powerful, browser-based health monitoring system maximizes the uptime of exacqVision enterprise recorders.
- Exacqvison 5.10 - Introduces the new Enterprise System Manager (ESM), event source groups and more than 150 new IP camera integrations and more.
- Exacq Mobile 3 Now Available - Exacq Mobile version 3 offers support for Windows Phone 8, simplified camera selection and improved video streaming performance. Download the Exacq mobile application on your favorite mobile device for a free evaluation. The mobile application is pre-configured to connect with Exacq's demonstration servers for an easy and immediate use of Exacq mobile. Download the exacqVison mobile app now from iOS (Apple), Android, Kindle Fire and Windows Phone 8 now.
- ExacqVision 5.6 is released - Adds two-way audio, extended storage, enterprise storage management, enhanced email notification, new IP camera support and more.
- Exacq Announces new Cost-effective Network Video Recorder - Video recording, web/mobile client hosting, and local live video display from the same desktop appliance. Available in hybrid NVR (analog and IP cameras) and IP NVR (IP cameras) models.
Contact us today and we can help you determine which Video Security Solution is best for you.